Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A few blogs in one...

1) Can you transfer your mood to your baby?? The last few days I have been in a mellow, lay in bed, do nothing mood. Copeland, who is not a snuggler at all, the last few days is so clingy and just wants to lay with me. I know he is at the age where he get separation anxiety but I cant help but wonder if he is just in the same mood as me.

2) I need your help friends. I want to do a ball pit for C's first birthday. I was going to get a little pool that we could keep up all the time for him but then only maybe 2 kids could be in there. Since we have have a few kids at the party I need something bigger for just the day. This is where you can help... do you have something I can use for a ball pit?? If so please contact me I just need it for the one day and will return it to you. THanks

3) You blogger experts... I recently changed my email and would like to change it on my blog sign-in but I dont know how. They said I cant... do you know how to change it?

Look at this lil bug... I cant believe he is 10 months old. What an amazing gift he has been to Josh and I. MOnth 10 has brought new things in little life. Copeland has started pulling up on things but does not know how to get back down so he gets real concerned and then just falls. He has started separation anxiety but just with mommy. With daddy he is a cool big boy. He loves to watch older kids (like 3-5 year olds) it is so cute. C loves to wave bye- bye. He does not chew his food just swallows it which makes mommy a little nervous. He still only has 2 teeth but he is growing some hair. He has started making the funniest faces and tell us stories. I dont think he will be a big talker. I am having so much fun teaching him things, we do flash cards and go over body parts and practice words. I love you so much lil man. Thank you for your sweet smile and the joy you give our family.

1 comment:

Courtney Hofmann said...

i LOVE that picture of copeland!!!