Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My sweet boy is 9 months old


Copeland- I am so excited to watch you grow in this new month. Last month you started crawling and on your 9 month birthday you clapped for the first time. My new favorite thing you do is when you look around so curious (either for the dog or a noise). I know that sounds silly but watching it is so sweet. You are looking with purpose and you are really taking in what you see. Daddy loves that you discovered when food is on your month. You will take your bottom lip and try to get the food off your top lip. It is super cute. You are a big boy at 9 months, 20 pound and 29 inches long. That puts your height at 75%

You are more joy then I can ever describe. Last night when I got in bed I begged daddy to let me go get you and snuggle with you (no babies in the bed that is our rule... stupid rule) Everything about you brings a smile to my face and I cant get enough of you. The other day Ashley and I were talking about what you will look like as a kid... I am excited to watch you grow but happy to be here at 9 months with my lil man.

1 comment:

Courtney Hofmann said...

that picture of copeland is super cute! and ps- how is the "eating everything you own" thing going?! good luck!