Thursday, June 24, 2010

Being a stay at home mom....

Its everything I thought it would be. I am so "here" now that I am not trying to be or do 100 things I am just so "here" I can focus and really enjoy my time with my son. I am staying on top of my couponing and saving my family money! I am working out on a regular bases (this is very very new but I am hopeful). MY HOUSE HAS NEVER BEEN CLEANER! I love it, I love taking care of my home and knowing that my husband can come home to a clean house and just relax. That is really one of the best gifts knowing that I can do that for him. I love everything about it and how it is molding me into the person I have always wanted to be. I am cleaner, more organized, more intentional and calm. I have always been one who needs constant entertainment and friends around. But I learning to sit at home and be content. Somethings have not improved I promised when I stayed at home that I would become a reader and you know how many books I have read... ZERO! But one thing at a time.

Things I am looking forward too...
1. READING
2. as Copeland gets older have a schedule where we do arts and crafts and learning
3. Keeping the house clean instead of cleaning it everyday.
4. BECOMING A BETTER AND MUCH HEALTHIER COOK. This is a big big desire of mine that I am a little afraid of. Also I might have to drag the hubs kicking and screaming. He is pretty good as far as wanting to eat healthy but then says no to a lot of veggies. I have converted him to bell peppers, squash and zucchini so I think I can do it.
5. I want to blog more and about interesting stuff... there are so many blogs I love to go to and I want to write like them. I love to wrote and blog.

1 comment:

The Rozell Family said...

hey
a lot of my recipes come from www.vegweb.com, i subscribe to Vegetarian Times and get a lot from there and then a lot come from here http://gnowfglins.com/

i have tons of recipes in a file on my computer if you want them! hope that helps!