Sunday, June 13, 2010


As Copeland gets older we are having more and more convos about #2. I am so excited to expand my family HOWEVER...

Copeland is so so good, I mean just the best baby ever. He only cries if tired or hunger. He has a huge perfect smile all the time, he does the funniest thing and so much more. What if another baby does not have his mannerisms?? I will be lost. I guess what I am really saying is I love love love my sweet boy and I am thankful for every little thing that makes him, him. The Lord was so gracious to Josh and I with this one.

I have to remember that we did nothing to make him this way and it is ALL the Lord, He will give us a special, perfect baby when time comes for #2. Even if that little one is different from C
On other Copeland notes, we went to a wedding rehearsal tonight and saw a cute little boy (ring boy) who was umm maybe 3 or 4 and he was so cute and it hit me... Copeland will be that big someday. Wow I cant believe it. No for real I cant picture him being anything more then he is now. This week I have really felt like he is becoming a big boy (first time). He is becoming so independent and I love it just love watching him grow but the whole "they grow up so fast" is coming true for me and it is a little sad. I just cant believe how much they change so quickly.

Mommy and Daddy love you pumpkin head


In other news stay at home moms (I am a new one) is it normal to be a little jealous of how you baby is with daddy?? Copeland does totally different things with Josh and while it warms my heart to see that bond with them I am also thinking "I wish he would do that with me." Am I the only one?

1 comment:

sweetsong said...

The only thing better then listening to your baby laugh is getting to listen to your children laugh together. It is amazing how God makes your second just as incredible as your first. Even though they may very well be completely different!!! =) I really enjoy reading about your love for your precious son.