Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The hardest thing I will ever do... (bottom)


Have I said how much I love this face too much?? Well then add this to the list bc I just love him more and more each day.

Copeland is almost 7 months old... He has 2 bottom teeth and a smile that melts your heart. He has really figured out who daddy is and lights up when they play. Speaking of daddy Josh is a great father and so hands on. He feed Copeland every night and it is just so sweet that they get that time together. Copeland has fallen in love with Cooper and Cooper is so sweet bc Copeland pulls his poor ears and Cooper does not even get upset... he just looks at you like please save me. His new tricks- he can sit in the shopping cart. Lord thank you for my sweet blessing!


I am going to give up tea for a week... if you know me I love nothing more then a big cup of sweet tea but I am giving it up, just for a week to start. I will cry and probably scream but I can do (I think)

Lord please help me resist this cold, sweet yummy treat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers day friend